1. Elledge RM, et al. Disease of the Breast. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2000:471-85.
2. Spauling B, et al. 23rd European Congress of Pathology. 2011 August 28.
Orders are normally shipped within 24 hours from the time of the order receipt. Orders placed before 1PM PST are normally shipped the same day. All orders are shipped by Federal Express overnight service unless otherwise requested. Shipping instructions of our customers are followed according to the original Purchase Order. Shipping charges are prepaid F.O.B South San Francisco, CA and are added to the invoice.
We accept payments by check, major credit cards, and purchase orders from approved customers. Terms of payment are net thirty (30) days from the date of shipment on approved credit. A 1.5% service charge per month is added for accounts of over 30 days.
Please call customer service before returning any products for refund credit or replacement. No return will be accepted without authorization. There is a restocking charge of 20% for unopened, properly stored items that are returned.
1. Nothing disclosed in this catalog is to be construed as a recommendation to use our products in violation of any patents. Genemed cannot be held responsible for patent infringements or other violations that occur with use of Genemed products.
2. Genemed IHC products are intended for in-vitro diagnostic use and research use only. Research use only products should not be administered to humans or used for in-vitro diagnostic purposes. Some products are classified as analyte specific reagents, in which no performance claims are made about those proudcts.
3. We reserve the right to change prices or alter packaging at any time without prior notification.
Genemed guarantees that the performance of our products meets our stated claims. No guarantee of performance is made for novel or unknown applications of our products. We will replace, free of charge, any products that does not meet Genemed stated claims. Genemed makes no warranties as to the suitability of the product for a user's specific application. The suitability of the product must be determined by the end user.